We, (“DISTRIPHIL”, “we”, “us” or “our”), are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring your personal data is protected. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to personal data comply with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (the “Act”).
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third-party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit.
As a DISTRIPHIL customer, it may be necessary for you to provide us with your Personal Data when you apply to us and / or continue to subscribe with us for a service and / or product ("Services"). If your Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to you.
· Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
· Third party service providers who perform services based on our instructions. These service providers are authorized to use or disclose your Personal Data only as may be necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that provide web hosting, advertising and marketing service, those that process credit card payments, those that operate our online services, manage our customer accounts and those that provide fraud protection and credit risk reduction and those engaged in courier and delivery services;
· Other third parties with your consent; and
· Other third parties as allowed and limited by the Act, its implementing rules and regulations, other data privacy laws, and such issuances from the National Privacy Commission
We may also disclose information that is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. In addition, we may disclose any information when it is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with suspected or actual illegal activity.
You agree that all the Personal Data provided by you to us may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
· Providing the Services;
· Analyzing, verifying and / or checking your credit, payment and / or status in relation to the provision of the Services;
· Processing any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and / or credit facilities requested by you;
· Creating and enabling the daily operation of your account and / or the collection of amounts outstanding in your account in relation to the Services;
· Carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics and buying behaviour and to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting good and services that are likely to be of interest to you;
· Providing you with regular communications from us with details of the Services and its benefits;
· The normal management, operation and maintenance of the performance of the Services;
· Research for service improvement and designing new, or improving existing, Services provided by us, our subsidiaries or our affiliates to you;
· Aggregated behavioural analysis
· Respond to your queries
· Investigation of complaints and suspected suspicious transactions;
· Prevention or detection of crime;
· Disclosure as required by law.
We would also like to use your Personal Data for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS or the like) in relation to:
· Offers and promotions from us;
· Offers and promotions offered by our subsidiaries and our affiliates;
· Other offers and promotions from the third party merchants that we cooperate with to provide benefits to our customers
· Check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
· Access your Personal Data held by us;
· Ask us to correct or update any Personal Data which is inaccurate;
· Ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data.
· Opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time.